As the programming and fundraising entity of the Chandler Center for the Arts (the Center), the Chandler Cultural Foundation (CCF) will consider partnership and collaborative projects when they are consistent with CCF’s mission, provide a measurable benefit to the Center and do not conflict with existing partnerships--such as the City of Chandler and Chandler Unified School District partnership relating to the ownership, operation and use of the Chandler Center for the Arts.
Groups or individuals who have not previously executed a successful collaborative project with CCF and are interested in advancing consideration of their particular idea or project with participation from CCF, are encouraged to invest the time and effort to answer the following questions in order to help CCF fully understand the cost and benefits of the opportunity. Please submit the information in the form of a letter of inquiry.
- Describe this new concept or project and the resources it will bring to the Chandler Center for the Arts.
- Provide up to a one-page biography/introduction of the organization or individual(s) proposing the project, demonstrating its history in executing projects similar to the one being proposed.
- Please summarize all anticipated financial transactions, for both income and expenses, that are associated with this opportunity.
- If applicable, please list any qualitative returns, such as increased community awareness, media coverage, capturing new audiences, etc.
- Please explain how this proposed project either complements or competes with existing programs, organizations or services.
- Please provide a proposed timeline for moving the project forward, including proposed responsibilities for each task.
- Describe the benefits/measurement tools to be used in determining the project’s success.
The letter of inquiry will be evaluated by a project review panel, based on the following criteria:
- How the project relates to CCF’s mission
- History of the requesting organization or individual in implementing similar projects
- Feasibility of timetable for the proposed project
- The level of internal resources and staff time required for the project and how the utilization of those resources will impact or compete with the delivery of existing programs and services
- The level of investment required and the return on investment
- The project’s impact on existing stakeholders and customers of the Center
- Qualitative benefits to CCF and the Center
- Risk potential to financial and physical assets of the Center
- The project’s likelihood of success
Successful letters of inquiry will be submitted to the CCF board for authorization to request a full proposal for the project. Any questions arising from the letter of inquiry review process will be communicated to the proposing organization or individual, to which a response should be included in the full proposal.
Please mail your letter of inquiry to:
Michelle Mac Lennan
Chandler Center for the Arts
250 N. Arizona Avenue
Chandler, AZ 85225
Phone: (480) 782-2676