STANDARD HOURLY RATES:
The hourly rate for stagehands is $28.00/Hour. This rate includes:
- A minimum one (1) hour surcharge will be assessed to cover the crew’s advance time.
- Rate for Custodial Personnel is $16.00/hour (or current market rate) per person.
- Minimum Load-in, Load-out, or Performance call is four (4) hours.
- Minimum call back after a one (1) hour break is two (2) hours.
- Mandatory one (1) hour meal break is required after five (5) hours of work. If a meal break is not given, the bill rate will be increased to 150% of regular rate.
- Overtime will be billed at 150% of regular rate after eight (8) hours of work per day.
- All time is figured on full hours.
- A 24-hour prior notice is required for all job cancellations, otherwise a fee (equal to the four (4) hour minimum) will be charged.
Rates for Other Services
- Rate for Security Personnel is $21.00/hour or current market rate per person.
- Rate for Fire Watch is current market rate plus a 10% administration fee.
- Rate for Police Services is current market rate with a three (3) hour minimum.
- Rate for Piano Tuning is $150.00 or current market rate (whichever is higher).
A holiday rate of 150% is charged when any person works at any time on the following holidays:
- New Year’ Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day